Your Full Service Toney Johnson Real Estate is locally owned by long time Claiborne Parish resident Toney Johnson. With over 20 years real estate experience in Claiborne Parish, we're here to serve your needs.
Our new Arcadia Branch is now open to service our Bienville Parish customers.
Buying, leasing or selling - Let us put our knowledge to work for you. We offer a full line of Real Estate products:
- Residential Homes & Lots
- Lake Properties
- Rural Properties
- Rental Properties
We also manage Rental Properties both long term and short term (Residential, Rural, Commercial, Timberland & Lake Properties).
Relocation assistance is also available upon request.
Toney Johnson's Qualifications Include:
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration from LSU.
- Louisiana Real Estate Salesman License.
- Louisiana Real Estate Brokers License.
- One semester LSU Law School.
- Numerous LA Bankers Institute Classes.
- Basic Real Estate I and Real Estate II.
- Real Estate Investment and Residential Appraisal Content, Consistency, and Usefulness.
- Standards of Professional Practice - Lincoln Graduate Center.
- Principles of Real Estate Appraisal – Lincoln Graduate Center.
- Practice of Real Estate Appraisal – Lincoln Graduate Center.
- Farm and Land Appraisal – Lincoln Graduate Center.
- Advanced Commercial Appraisal – Lincoln Graduate Center.
- Principles of Appraisal Review – Lincoln Graduate Center.
- Commercial Appraisal – Lincoln Graduate Center.
- Introduction to Real Estate Finance and Investment – LREC.
- Tax Implications of Real Estate Financial Decisions – LREC.
- Advanced Topics in Real Estate Finance – LREC.